SPF has been working with clients selling products to customers in the general public since 1986 and we have seen the industry evolve into a complex multi-channel selling model with demanding customers and a growing competitive landscape. The ability to obtain and retain customers requires marketers to partner with a fulfillment center that can provide a cost-effective, fast and error-free fulfillment solution and seamlessly aggregate orders from multiple channels. We deliver information about your inventory and orders through real-time web based data exchanges, ship all orders accurately and quickly, and help you gain a competitive advantage through customer service.
We have structured our fulfillment systems and processes to be as hand-off as possible for our clients so they have easy access to information about our service and can focus on running and growing their business. Our customers can be confident that inventory is being managed accurately, orders are picked, packed and shipped quickly, provide the desired branding image and contain the appropriate marketing materials, and that information is flowing back to customers to keep them informed.
We accomplish these goals with the following tools and internal processes:
- API integrations to most shopping carts, marketplaces and many ordermanagement systems and ERPs for seamless real-time flow of orders into our system, tracking #s back to trigger shipment notification emails (or we can send them for you) and inventory synchronization to facilitate real-time availability and prevent backorders. See below for a list of current integrations and new connections are consistently being developed.
- Order file uploads (CSV, TXT, XLS) and manual order data entry directly into our fulfillment systems
- Web based access to our fulfillment systems for complete visibility into your orders, inventory, returns and a myriad of management reports (all of which can be viewed, printed or exported to numerous formats)
- Automated emails for low-stock alerts, new inventory receipts and failed order imports
- Kit assembly of inventory items ordered as kits or bundles
- Printing packing slips with your logo & custom messaging, company name and address, printed gift cards with customer entered messages, custom printed shipping cartons, tissue paper and carton sealing tape
- Order shipment email notifications with tracking sent to your customers with your custom messaging
- Rate shopping to select the least cost carrier and service level option based on each package's weight and destination zip code.
- Transit time based rate shopping - for example, select the cheapest shipping option but deliver the package in 2 days, this is particularly useful for the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime program.
- Printing the client name and address on shipping labels
- Client-specific standard operating procedure manuals with instructions for order processing, materials to be used, packing/appearance standards, etc.