The services first provided by SPF in 1986 consisted of shipping mass quantities of similar or identical packages assembled/packaged by SPF to lists of addresses provided by clients. To this day we continue to provide this service for many different types of customers and products and ship hundreds of thousands of packages per year via the USPS, USPS postal consolidators, UPS and Fedex.
Most projects consist of receiving bulk quantities of merchandise from our clients and warehousing the inventory on a temporary basis, once all items are received complete we setup production lines and assemble kits into mailers, receive lists from our clients and process shipments and provide consolidated tracking files following distributions. We consistently work on various kinds of promotions & clients including:
- Subscription / Continuity Boxes – assembly of themed products with varying contents in each new box, supporting e-commerce marketers with scheduled distributions based on their specific continuity program parameters, we also offer integrated order fulfillment for the non-list distributed orders from shared inventory
- Marketing & Advertising Agency Clients – we typically work with agencies that manage kit assembly & fulfillment outsourcing as part of a larger program…..brand supplied product being shipped to a member community managed or controlled by the agency, sampling programs to promote a new product, social media marketing related programs, prize redemption programs, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Launches – we work with agencies or directly with pharmaceuticals for new product launches and assemble kits often containing product literature, marketing materials, branded premiums and various gadgets
- Flash Sales – typically related to our pick & pack order fulfillment clients, these programs usually involve short term and time-sensitive sales of a fixed number of products and require order & tracking file compliance, custom document printing and quick turnaround
- Event Fulfillment & Registrant Packets – when event organizers need materials delivered on-site immediately before the start of an event (i.e. a non-profit walk/run) or registration packages assembled and shipped to participants in advance of an event, they turn to the experts at SPF to help organize, assemble and distribute the materials on time and within budget
- Sampling Programs – assembly and shipping of new products to create market awareness - Dealer Sample Distributions – these projects often involve repackaging of new items sold in retail/wholesale to be distributed to a network of dealers or resellers to promote sales